Saturday, March 12, 2011

pretty great Saturday

...it really has been a great day.
did a little shopping this morning- got a new dress from Ross that I think will be good for one of the two wedding rehearsal dinners for this summer ...and  a pair of shorts and a cute top from Old Navy- I love being able to fit in the girls clothes because sometimes they have really cute cheap shirts! I even fit into a girls dress, but it was soo NOT flattering.
Then Jenn and I headed to meet Maria at Elderberries for smoothies (:  Maria is our old roommate from Undergrad who I hadn't seen since October last year so it was good being about to get to together and catch up with her!  Then the three of us, met up with Andy at bdubs to hang out, grab a beer and watch the ACC tournament games...and Megan also joined us! (if you haven't checked out her blog- DO IT.)
I'm so glad that UNC won today- and that VT lost.. so now UNC plays Duke tomorrow- and it should be a really good game!!  I'm ready for March Madness!!! Are you?!



...I am worn out right now, already in my PJ's at 7:00 on a Saturday night, yes this is what my life has come to.. haha.  
Alright well I'm off to relax, drink some coffee and maybe watch a movie. my kind of night.

adios. (:

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love March Madness, can't wait!

Kristin said...

im in my pjs and its only 6! bahaha