Wednesday, March 2, 2011

omg she tweeted me =]

Sooo.. i posted the pic of Ashley S from the Bachelor in my last post because I love her hair/highlights...so I tweeted saying I wanted to get my hair like that and put her pic in the tweet..
some how she found it and replied to me saying that she thinks I should go for it and then send her a pic if I do!

isn't that neat? I have no idea how she found my tweet since I didn't mention her in it... but she seems so nice. She sent me a direct message telling me that her hair is naturally dark brown and she has two different types of highlights with more blonde in the front.

I tried calling a salon here in Radford to get an appointment for Friday but they were booked. I'm gonna try more places at home to see if I can get in next week! (=

7 comments:

Leslie said...

That's awesome she tweeted you!!! Picky palate tweeted back at me one time and I felt like a celebrity had called me by name! haha love it!

Mallory said...

Thats so neat! I would be so excited lol!! That's crazy she found your tweet!

Kati said...

That's freakin' sweet! :) I love Twitter! You should post a pic of your hair for all of us to see! I loved Ashley S' hair!

Jessica said...

That is so exciting! It's crazy that she found that you tweeted about her.

Jenny said...

That is pretty neat and nice of her to do that!

Mrs. Bee said...

Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog! You are such a sweet girl!

I am totally excited for you that Ashley S. tweeted you back. Isn't it the craziest feeling???

I simply can't wait to see what you do with your hair so hurry up already!! I'm impatient!

I hope you have a wonderful wonderful Thursday!

Love and Hugs,
Erin

Kristin said...

thats awesome!! i was so shocked when she started following me on there!