Friday, March 4, 2011

new hurr

Went today to get highlights in my hair! I decided to go with more natural highlights at first but now I know that next time I really want to get more blonde in it!  I do really like it right now, its lighter/brighter...but its not THAT big of a difference.

before:


after:
(not sure why I felt the need to put my hand up on my hip! ha)


8 comments:

Petchie said...

Love the new hair!! It looks natural but at the same time really cute!! xoxo
Petchie

Kristy said...

Yes!! I like!

Leslie said...

I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

I always put my hand on my hip when I take bathroom mirror pics, lol where is that other arm supposed to go anyway?

Love the lightness! Looks great!

Mrs. Bee said...

First off- your post title made me laugh out loud. I don't know why but it did. Secondly- I really really like your hair. I can't wait to see you go blonder but it looks so classy and healthy- I'm a huge fan!

Love and Hugs,
Erin

Kaleena J. said...

I. LOVE. IT.

P.S. That dog is just.. yeah, the cutest dog ever.

Megan said...

LOVE LOVE. light looks GREAT on you pretty girl. xx

Jenny said...

It looks great!