I am ready for a hair change!
Im thinking about going back to blonde.
I found this pic of my old blonde hair that I really like:
I can't for the life of me find the pic of me facing forward! but yeah I really like that.
buttt I'm also really loving this:
I love the little highlights alll over! and it will be less drastic of a change.
So maybe I will try this first, and then maybe go back all blonde this summer?
the pic in my header was taken last week so it's how my hair is right now.
any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I would totally go for it! Personally for the winter I would start with the highlights and then once it's time to re-do them (6-8 weeks later) go for the blonde!! I am a firm believer in experimenting with hair- it'll always grow back- you can always change the color if you don't like it- might as well try it and let the inner blonde sassiness come out for a while!
Love,
Erin
P.S. LOVE the blog makeover too! It looks FANTASTIC!
Go for it!!! Change is good and not permanent :)
I think both look great but for a gradual change I would go with the 2nd one!
I'm loving the 2nd one! Hope you have a good day girl!
I like the plan! And I especially like the second picture and I think it would look great on you for Spring.
I am probably biased, but I LOVE blonde! I went subtle last trip (after no highlights for a year) and plan to go blonder in May or so :)
Post a Comment