These are the questions I answered.
1. My name and the name of my blog
2. write: the quick fox jumps over the lazy down
3. my blog URL
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite band/singer
7. Anything thing else I want to say?
8. Tag people!
***
This morning was ROUGH ya'll. Why did I say that I could come into work at 7:30?? I had to get up before the sun and something about that just isn't right! I did get to see this pretty view of the sun rise from the parking lot at school. and Jenn was the best sister ever and brought be starbucks when she came to campus.
After I got off work I had to go to an APA tutorial at the main library...BORING.
Then Jenn and I headed to the gym! Tell me WHY this old man (in his 60-70s) is so creepy-ish. We have seen him THREE times, he was there when we first went to join and somehow like fell in love with us. Today we were walking in the gym as he was leaving and he told us to come back outside for a minute and he introduced us to his wife! and she said "yeah he's been talking about you girls, all good things!"...whatttt is there to say about us?? then he hugged us bye and even kissed me on the cheek--YES you read that right!! Is that weird or what??
After the gym we came and got cleaned up and headed to blacksburg to drop off some food donations at church then headed to the mall with Amanda. (if you haven't already, go check out her blog!). As soon as we walked in we saw this cute little pottery painting shop, that we've never seen there before! So we went it and picked something to paint--how adorable is the sock monkey??
This is my creation:
I think itll be SO cute on my desk when I get my real job! I just hope the workers didn't think I was some girl who put my (nonexistant) boyfriends initials on my star box. haha (fyi; OT= Occupational Therapy)
While we were waiting for them to dry and get "glazed over" or w/e they call it we browsed the mall and stopped for ..... COFFEE! haha. We went to Old Navy after the mall and I found some cropped skinny jeans that were rolled up, I tried them on and decided to buy them, cut the stitches out and unroll the cuff..and now they are PERFECT... hmm.. yeah i'm short.
Alrighty well I'm off to watch Shawshank Redemption with Jenn. Yes it has been on AMC for the past 4 nights..and I have started to watch it every night but fall asleep after the first 30-45 minutes...I own the dvd so we decided we would watch it all the way through tonight. I LOVE Shawshank Redemption- don't you?? Please tell me you have seen it!
Goodnight and Happy Weekend!


5 comments:
I love this write it down posts!! I'm going to have to participate later! And I can't believe you went into work at 7:30! I bet you were exhausted.. catch up on sleep this weekend!
I feel Shawshank Redemption is a modern classic. I love watching it and own it on DVD too! The star is too cute. I've been seeing a lot of bloggers go to these pottery places and I must get myself to one.
I havent seen it... crazy I know :)
Thanks for your post on how to do reply-comments! Very helpful! :)
Also, we have a pottery place like that in Oklahoma called Picasso-To-Go. I wish it wasn't so expensive or I would do it all the time! I've been wondering why Shawshank Redemption is on every.single.night...I need to just give in and watch it!
great post!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment