Wednesday, February 23, 2011

one of those days..

gahh I had my first midterm this morning. I didn't feel tooo terrible about it when I finished, but knew I had missed a couple of them. But once we got to our next class and everyone was talking about it, i realized I screwed up one big part of it! WHY didn't I read the directions more carefully?? ugh, I was just so disappointed in myself. Then another part we had to calculate chronological and adjusted ages for children and you have to used today's date and what do i do? I use 2-23-2010 ! what the heck, we have almost two months into 2011, WHY would I put 2010?? ugh. stupid mistakes.

but whatever, its just ONE midterm in ONE class.. it will be okay. =)  but that really did mess me up for most of the day because I just kept thinking about it...

and I'm SO very behind on reading your blogs it's not funny! I have been so bogged down with studying for that midterm and writing my background and goals section of my evidence synthesis..that is due tonight at midnight..and taking a short break to blog and eat dinner (oatmeal- yeah i'm lazy and dont feel like cooking anything).

blahhh alright dunzo, back to paper writing. blah. the joys of school. These are the times I wish I could have just done 4 years, instead of going back for 2 more...  but I just gotta keep telling myself it will be worth it come next December!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Keeping trucking girl! you're so close!!
I hate when I make stupid mistakes like that! :(

Laura Darling said...

Ahh what a bummer. Maybe your teacher will overlook the little 2010/2011 mistake? Hopefully!! Keep your head up!