Thanks to Mrs. Bee for these awards!!!
Haven't checked out her blog yet? Welll....what are you waiting for??

1. I am currently "taking a break" from researching for peer reviewed journal articles. I have a big research project that's lasting the whole semester and then I have to do a poster presentation at the end of it all. I'm doing it on: Veterans with a traumatic brain injury and how to reintegrate them back into the community. Sounds interesting huh??
2. I drink ENTIRELY too much coffee.. no joke: i made 8 cups in the coffee pot one day last week and drank it ALL by myself. the caffeine doesn't affect me, I mainly drink it in the afternoon/evenings...but lately I have been wondering if my tolerance is just so high? I dunno but I just love the taste, and all the yummy creamers !
3. I finally ordered my FIRST pair of TOMS. yes yes I know, its about time! These are the ones I got (the natural canvas) I really wanted white but I know they would get dirty so easily and then I'd be sad...
4. My teacher called me out today for being the smallest in the class and made me come to the front and sit on a big exercise ball while she held my hips and swung me around and then flung (is that a word??) me forward really fast ...we were talking about reflexes and I apparently demonstrated the "protective reflex" because my arms went flying out in front of me... haha it was pretty funny.
5. I have watched the first half of Shawshank Redemption the past two nights. It keeps coming on at 11 and I start to watch it and then fall asleep. I own the movie so I am planning on watching it all the way through sometime this weekend, I LOVE that movie and I haven't seen it in a while!
6. I might become addicted to frozen yogurt now that there is a new self-serve shop downtown. It just so good, and its like 30some cents an ounce...pretty cheap. Jenn and I went today and the guy working asked if we had been before and we, of course said yes, (they only opened a couple of weeks ago) and he said i thought you looked familiar... that might not be a good sign.
7. I FINALLY get to start my practicum tomorrow! Don't worry, I'll let you know how it goes. Let's hope the kids are fun and like me (: ...or better yet, let's hope I like them!
Instead of choosing certain people to pass it on to...
I want to give this to ALLL OF YOU.
so take the awards and tell us 7 Facts about yourself !!



5 comments:
You will absolutely love your TOMS!! I ordered my first pair in the fall and now I'm obsessed! And that is dangerous having a frozen yogurt place so close by! I just LOVE frozen yogurt!!
Make sure you tell us how you like your Toms because I, too, have been looking into them more and more keep thinking I want to order a pair but I hesitate ordering something that I can't try on first!!
LoL your protective reflex story had me literally laughing out loud! Thanks for sharing such great facts about you! You're so much fun!
Erin
TOMS are awesome! :) I love the Shawshank Redemption! Great, great, great movie!
I keep thinking about getting a pair of TOMS but have not done it yet. Please let me know if you like them when you get them!
you´re so cute....
beautiful blog!!
congratulations!=P
xoxo
FOLLOW U
Post a Comment