-So glad that Michelle is finally gone from The Bachelor. FINALLY Brad saw the light! She was just dreadful! Chantal needs to get it together. I swear these girls act like they have never watched the show before- hello- you are going to go on a group date- get over it. Ashley should STAY AWAY from the alcohol- she gets stupid and makes a fool out of herself. I don't really have anything bad to say about Shawntel. I am thinking that Ashley will win for some reason..? Who do you think?
-I really want a pair of TOMS lately. both of my roomies (jenn and brooke) have three pairs each, so I think its about time I get one pair. I'm leaning toward the natural canvas. but now I kind of want to wait and see what fun styles they have for spring/summer.
-I am SERIOUSLY lacking motivation lately. it's bad. I have so much to do, and my midterms are starting next week... I need to get it in gear and get work done. tomorrow.
-Tomorrow is pay day- holla! and I think I will go shopping for some spring clothes this weekend =D
-FIVE months from today one of my best friends, and my the friend i have known since birth, will be saying 'I DO' and I can't wait. I'm so excited for her!
-It feels SO good to be running again, Jenn and I have been running at the gym on the track lately instead of the treadmill/elliptical... now I can't wait until its warm enough to run outside again.
-Speaking of the weather, we FINALLY had some sunshine today and it was in the 50's (=...after way tooo many days of freezing cold weather this was much needed! =)
-meh, I have to go to a discipline training class tonight at 7 ..for my practicum. which I have yet to start! Last week it snowed on Thursday so the city schools were closed, so this Thursday we will finally get to go! I'm excited to get started and meet the kids!
-I ordered my first SCENTSY warmer the other day and I can't wait for it to get here! If you have one, do you love it??
Okay, I think that MIGHT be enough randomness for today...hope you are having a great Tuesday!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So glad Michelle is gone. I feel like she didnt see that coming.... and you are right about ashley and the drinking, she got annoying with the dont send me home crap. I really think he ends up with Chantel. He always says he sees her as a wife... we will see... I love Emily but I dont see that lasting.
I am SOOO glad crazy Michelle is gone! I really want Emily to win- but I'm worried she won't. I have the natural canvas pair of TOMS and love them! You should definitely get a pair! I got a Scentsy for Christmas and I want one for every room in the house! You're going to love it!
I think Chantal wins. Shes so goo goo for him and I think he loves that. And I think they have a strong connection. Shes got my vote!!!
Post a Comment