WOW...can we say SLACKER?????
I think this 30 day challenge was too much for me...
I could have been done by now if I had done 1/day.
oops. oh well here's days 10 and 11
I think this 30 day challenge was too much for me...
I could have been done by now if I had done 1/day.
oops. oh well here's days 10 and 11
{10. Discuss your first love and your first kiss}
hmm.. my first love.
well I honestly don't know that I have ever really loved a guy yet.
sure, I've had crushes here and there..
but I'm pretty much accepting the fact that my first real love will be the man I marry...
...and when I meet him, then I will tell you alll about it. :)
my first kiss.
I was like 15- it was my freshman year of highschool
well I honestly don't know that I have ever really loved a guy yet.
sure, I've had crushes here and there..
but I'm pretty much accepting the fact that my first real love will be the man I marry...
...and when I meet him, then I will tell you alll about it. :)
my first kiss.
I was like 15- it was my freshman year of highschool
it was so long ago and I dont remember too much about it actually
...is that sad?
{11. Put your iPod on shuffle- Tell the first 10 songs that play}
since I'm lazy and don't feel like going to get my ipod, I'm going to just do it with my itunes.
1.Adele- Rolling In The Deep
2. Mikeschair- Let the Waters Rise
3. Sara Bareilles- Gravity (live)
4. David Guetta- Getting Over You ft. Fergie
5. Tyrone Wells- Hold On
6. Blake Shelton- Who Are You When I'm Not Looking
7. Gavin Degraw- She Holds The Key
8.Michael Jackon- Human Nature
9. John Mayer- Vultures
10.Missy Higgins- The Sound of White

No comments:
Post a Comment