Tuesday, January 4, 2011

we're not the same person!

haha I got a HILARIOUS email from one of you asking if Jenn from Jenn's Journey and I were twins or if we were some nutcase in VA pretending to be two different people online.
and it's safe to say that Jenn and I are TWINS...we are not one crazy lady with two blogs! I thought I'd do a post about it just in case any of you other readers were confused!
haha this is hilarious- it's a picture of half of jenn's face and half of mine together!
[from highschool]
some people didn't even realize it was both of us and just not one of us




anywaysss...Tonight we headed over to our friend Amanda's house for a yummy dinner and game night! I got a new game from Santa that I took over called Loaded Questions and it was so much fun! If you are a game person I definitely recommend it! 
alright well other than that my day wasn't too exciting! Just hit the gym (i'm gonna be SO sore tomorrow!) and went to visit Nana (she seemed to be doing fine today and she was actually pretty feisty! haha- she def has a shiner tho!)

Happy Tuesdayyyy (:

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay!! I've always wondered this and FINALLY know for sure!! haha

PinkLouLou said...

I am ROLLING right now becaue I think I know who emailed you!!!! this is hysterical. glad the mystery is solved!!!! xoxo

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

hahahah!!! Im SO sorry!!! I was SO confused!!! Lets just say Im SO glad yall are twins and NOT crazies!!! This post is SO funny!!!

Have a great day!!

Beth said...

i've never heard of that game, but i'm going to have to check it out. it looks like a lot of fun. i'm really in love with apples to apples.

Ashley said...

so cool! i have a sister who's 3 years older and everyone always thinks we're twins. i always thought it would be cool if we really were!

Petchie said...

Hahah that is so funny! You too look so much alike, of course you would though your twins!

xoxo
Petchie

Anonymous said...

hahaha that's so funny- glad you're not a crazy!

I love that game, it's so fun!

Kristin said...

I had no idea you were a twin!! So cool!