well Nana was back in the ER today.
We got a call from dad at like 10:30 this morning saying that Nana had fallen in her house was he was following the ambulance to the hospital. We headed over there around noon and she just looked so pitiful! was on a backboard and a neckbrace and she has a huge bruise on her forehead a cut on her nose and a pretty big cut on her hand!
She had a CT scan, an Xray and an MRI and they originally thought she had a compression fracture in her spine but then in the MRI they found a small abdominal aortic aneurysm. They said its not real serious right now but she is going to see a specialist about it. They finally discharged her at like 8:30 so it was a long day for my Nana and for my dad who was there with her the whole time!
Now we're just hoping she can stay healthy and safe for a while.
Two trips to the ER in less than two weeks is TOO much !
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
O no!! I'm so sorry!! I will be praying for your nana and your family!!
Thank you for your comment on my blog!!
Happy New Year!
Your sweet Nana has had a hard time! I will put her on my girlfriends prayer list this week!
I'm so sorry for you Nana!! I hope she stays out of the ER for a while! She's in my prayers!
I am so sorry! I'll keep your Nana and your family in my prayers!
Oh no! What a few weeks she had had! Hopefully she will be okay and can stay home and safe and healthy for a while!
I hope that she recovers quickly and stays safe/healthy!
Post a Comment