{Favorite Work Out Tip}
Workout early in the day
I know this helps me...the longer I wait to go to the gym the easier it is for me to talk myself out of it, to come up with reasons why I can't go (other things to do, not enough time, etc..) but when I just get up, get dressed and go it makes for a great way to start the day and then you don't have to worry about finding the time to go later!


7 comments:
I completely agree! Working out in the morning always works best for me, too!
Great workout tip
www.kellysavenue.com
i wish i could wake up early enough to workout! new this year, i will try! :)
I completely agree with this!
I agree!! I need to get into a routine...
That is SO true!! I hate working out late at night.. even though that's usually the only time i can go :(
This is my biggest struggle lol. I usually work out at night like 9 but when I come home I am no longer tired, but my night is also gone so I want to try to get up in the morning everyone says its the best, but man I love me some sleep!
Post a Comment