I got back to the apartment yesterday afternoon, got everything unpacked and then headed to Walmart with Jenn and Brooke..I shouldn't have even gone, its really depressing not being able to grocery shop! Thankfully I stole a box of cereal from home and my mom made lots of baked spaghetti for us to bring back so I won't starve until I get paid (I wish I knew when that would be tho!)
Today I have been so extremely lazy- like seriously I have barely left the couch. It's 5:16 and I'm still in my Pj's...oops! but I guess its okay to take advantage of my last free day before classes start bright and early tomorrow morning!
I have spent a bit of time today reading this:
I'm on page 195 and I feel like I'm still waiting for it to get going for some reason? I'm not sure why the plot hasn't sucked me in yet- usually it doesn't take me lot to get hooked! If you read it, did you feel the same way or Once you started could you not put the book down?
:+:+:+:
Whooooos ready for the Bachelor tonight?? I know I am, can't wait to get my weekly eye candy ..mmm
I always tweet through the whole show- so if you do too- follow me and let's tweet!
-- just click the little birdie on the right column below my header (:

9 comments:
I don't have a twitter, but I bet that the tweets that come during that show are hilarious! I'm hooked!
i've been reading that book too. i like it so far...but i have about 3 chapters to go. i think it's pretty good, but i'm not obsessed with it. but then again...i don't get obsessed about reading many books ever anyway.
I've been wanting to read that book! Good luck starting classes tomorrow! and i'm pretty sure we'll be tweeting during the bachelor again! haha
Can't wait for the Bachelor tonight!
P.S. I’m having a giveaway on my blog, check it out if you’d like:
http://ssecondskin.blogspot.com/2011/01/csn-stores-giveaway.html
Keep reading it!! Water for Elephants is one of my all time favorites.. I've read it at least 5 times.
I start my semester tomorrow, too. Good luck...hope you have a great first day! I'm a Bachelor fan, too! Just started following you on Twitter. :) I'm getting ready to watch the episode from tonight now...I had to record it because I already had homework to do for class tomorrow...ugh.
I'm wanting to start that novel too! The movie looked intriguing...
cant wait for the movie water for elephants comes out. so pumped.
and the Bachelor....ugh dream boat..I could go on and on about the girls..we should compare notes.
what did u think about last nights show? michelle needs to go...
Post a Comment