{Where you'd like to be in 10 years}
Well in ten years I will be 33- which seems crazy!
This is what/where I'd like to be:
Hopefully I'll be:
-living in North Carolina
-loving my career as an Occupational Therapist
-happily married
-a mother to at least one little bundle of joy
-still hanging out with my same girlfriends! =)
those are pretty reasonable wishes right?

5 comments:
I would say those are reasonable! :) I love this 30 days list! I might jump in on a few!
Those sound great! I am also liking this 30 day list and might do it. I find it hard to always come up with things to blog about so having a list might help!
sounds absolutely wonderful!! Best of Luck with your career!!
I want to be living in North Carolina too :]
not gonna lie, I want to live in North Carolina too...it just seems like the perfect place to raise a little family. My husband and I talk about it quite often. I have a friend who just moved from southern cali to Wilmington NC and she LOVES it.
Thank you so much for commenting and following my blog!!
xx
Meg
Post a Comment