Saturday, January 8, 2011

11 in 2011 - day 8



{Favorite Healthy Snacks}

I'm so excited to read all of your posts about healthy snack ideas.. I'm SUCH a snacker..like allll day.

1. Yoplus yogurt. 
I love the Blackberry Pomegranate flavor it is scrumptious!
2. Fruit
I mainly eat apples and bananas with pb or nutella
..and sometimes grapes!


3.  Dry Cereal
I love oatmeal squares
I have to put some in a bowl or baggie or I will eat handfuls 
....and then it's prob not so healthy


7 comments:

Leslie said...

I love bananas and PB.. one of my favorite snacks!
and my roommate, ally, eats those oatmeal squares all the time.. they are delicious!

Jenny said...

I love bananas and peanut butter too! So many people look at me like I'm crazy when I say that so I'm glad I'm not alone!

Kristy said...

Ha Ha! Cute smiley face! That nutella is crazy good on apples too :)

Chelsea Finn said...

Mmmm! I love fruit. Healthy snacks are the best, although I need to start eating more of them. I love eating blackberries and cheese. Even though that sounds like an akward combination haha

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Kit said...

I love bananas with PB.... I eat that every morning for breakfast!

Anonymous said...

I have to try Nutella...I never have! Am I missing out?! Haha

Have you had a banana/pb sandwich? YUM!

Anonymous said...

Put nutella on anything and I'll love it!!! :)