I saw this 30 day blogging thing on Megan's blog! It's so funny, I found her blog on this site: Location Central and we have mutual friends and I've met her before so it was really neat to come across her blog so randomly!
anyways. here's the days:
okay so here goes
Day One: Your Current Relationship.
If single, discuss how the single life is.
Okay, so its no secret here that I'm flyin' solo...and have been for a while! Meh, it has its moments. I try not to think about it, because it is what it is. Most times I'm fine with it but sometimes (like the holidays!) I absolutely cannot stand being single, especially when a lot of my friends are in serious relationships, and I feel like society expects people to have a bf/gf.
I've basically just accepted the fact that I probably won't have a boyfriend again until I find the man I'll marry..and I guess that's okay with me, I don't even see a point in wasting my time with the wrong guys if I know they aren't who I will be in the in long run.
I guess I cant really complain about my singleness when I don't really put myself in the position to meet anyone new..I mean I go to class with the same 15 other people every day, work at the library, and occasionally hit the bar (but not sure that is a place I'll pick up a keeper! ha)
But honestly, being single isn't all bad.. it has its perks and I like not having to worry about anyone other than myself..and pretty much being able to do whatever I want.
I'm pretty much happy for now.
I think once I'm done with school I'll put myself out there more
and start meeting more people and hopefully Mr. Right!
(:
If you want, you should join in on this challenge!
I love hearing about where and how you met your bf/hubs
(gives me ideas on where to look haha)!


6 comments:
I'm glad you're doing this!
Don't worry about not having a boyfriend--you'll look back on your single days and be so happy that you had enough time to get to know yourself really well. I think that's so important.
Gah! I'm in a blogging rut too... maybe i'll do this challenge too!
Oh girl, I can totally relate to you! I ironically just posted a little bit about being single with my blog post for today. I think the holidays are by far the times when I long to not be single the most! It's definitely hard to meet guys...the right ones. :)
Glad you did this girlie. I completely understand :) I'm a single gal too and enjoying it as much as i can because it is great not having to worry about someone else ha ha! :)
I've recently just started following your blog.. it's really good!
This idea is really good! I might use it.
I saw this challenge like a week ago and saved it but couldn't remember where I saw it to link up! Did my 1st Day today! I'm in the single crowd too girl---it's ok! :)
Post a Comment