{Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2011}
*A Fresh Start! I'm leaving 2010 in the past and am excited to have a brand new year to do new things and leave the old behind!
*The Unknown- There's no telling what could happen this year and that's exciting! I don't really have much planned since I have class ALL year (yep, through the summer too!)
But I am excited for the practicums that I will be doing- I start my first one this semester !
*My Brother's Wedding! It's in July and I'm SO excited for him and Karen (:
*I'll be TWENTY FOUR this year and that is just NUTS!
not sure this should be included on this list since I guess I'm not exactly looking forward to it...yet.
*Spending time with my friends- I look forward to all the fun times we will have this year..
and to the new friends I will make (:
*I'll be TWENTY FOUR this year and that is just NUTS!
not sure this should be included on this list since I guess I'm not exactly looking forward to it...yet.
*Spending time with my friends- I look forward to all the fun times we will have this year..
and to the new friends I will make (:


10 comments:
The unknown! Kind of a scary thing but so exciting at the same time!!! I hope 2011 is great for you!
I'm really looking forward to the unknown too!
Good luck on reaching all your goals!
24 is a great age :)
I love how you put that...have a wonderful 2011!! :)
Thanks for participating in the 11 in 2011 link up! :)
I love starting fresh in the new year!
What practicums are you in? I did one last semester with sixth grade! I was horrified at first. I thought - high school, high school all the way. Then I just fell in love with the sixth graders.
Congrats to your brother and I hope you do get a fresh start in 2011. It's so refreshing to feel as if you can wipe your slate clean and create a new year for yourself.
You have some great things to look forward to this year!
Thanks for linking up!
i definitely agree about the "fresh start" - that is what I'm looking most forward to as well. and don't sweat 24 - it will be a great year! :)
Hope you are having a great new year!!
I am blog hopping today and decided to stop by your blog!!
I hope you will stop by and follow either or both of my blogs.
Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com
So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com
Have a very blessed rest of the week!! :0)
Post a Comment