I redid my blog...whatcha think?
I'm never satisfied with it these days..
but I think I will stick with this for a bit!
In other news, I can't believe that I am almost to 100 followers!!! I think that is just crazy!
So once I reach 100 I'm going to have a give-a-way and I'm really excited about it!
It won't be right when I get to 100 though- but soon after...
I have to wait until my bank account has more dollars than my blog has followers...
no, I'm serious... its THAT bad right now.
Soo... I'll keep ya posted (:
oh and one more thing. I went to the gym this evening and these two teen girls were playing on the treadmills..seeing if they could run on it at the fasted pace possible...one of them was able too and I wasn't really paying attention and well all the sudden I hear this big SLAM and hear her knees pounding the treadmill and she is on the treadmill on her knees, holding on the handles about to fly off the back while her friend is about to die laughing. She finally let go of the handles and fell off...meaning while like 3 men were genuinely concerned for her and rushing over to see if she was okay...she just started cracking up and saying she was fine.
what idiots- she's lucky she didn't get hurt- bet she has a pretty scrape on her knees though.. ugh. some people just shouldn't be allowed at the gym without a chaperon!

13 comments:
LOVE the new layout! If I were you at that gym I would have freaked out. I hate when people play around on the equipment- especially when there are others waiting to use it. I mean it's a good thing she didn't get hurt but seriously? Go be stupid in private!
love the new layout. i need a new one too...but i can't find where my code is to delete it and add another one. :( and my header is in desperate need of sprucing up. that pic is from almost 2 years ago. UGH!
love the new layout! I can't figure out how to change mine from boring white?? I click on Design and get to the right spot to change it but then blogger does some funky stuff to my preview and I can't see any of my changes. So annoying!!
I love what you did to your blog. I agree that some people, especially kids should not be at the gym. While it might be funny to them, they are taking up equipment that others might want to use! Can you tell this annoys me?
Omg, that girl could have been seriously hurt! They should have been asked to leave and not return until they grow up.
Congrats on so many followers!
I love the new blog design... and I'm thinking about doing a giveaway soon too!
diggin' the new layout :)
I lvoe your layout. I think your title is beautiful!
And tha tannoys me so much, ecpseically because I always have to use my high schools gym to work out and their are MANY girls like that there.
<3Chelsea Elizabeth
The new layout is too cute. I love the paisleys. Those kids should have been kicked out! That is ridiculous!
I love your new layout!! and that story about the gym is ridiculous!!! They should've been asked to leave!
I really like your new blog look :) It's cute!!
Those girls should have been kicked out. If they aren't there to work out, they don't belong there.
Treadmills are not toys, actually they are dangerous when they are running. I hope she learned her lesson.
http://www.lifespanfitness.com.au
I feel like most people need to have chaperones at the gym... Ours is packed right now because everyone's pumped from their new years resolutions. Can't blame them, I'm feeling a bit pumped too.
congrats on 100 followers!
Post a Comment