{Favorite Girls Night Out Events}
*Going out downtown for drinks and dancing
*You can never go wrong with going out to dinner
*Last week we had wine and game night and played Loaded Questions!
We all had so much fun..so you don't have to go out to have a successful girl's night!
[photo credit: Jenn]
Can't wait to read you GNO ideas!! (:






6 comments:
love your new blog design!
looks like you have a great group of girlfreinds - love nights out! :)
cute blog! i'm excited to be your 100th follower :)
I love going out to dinner with my girls!
Love your blog! I'm a new follower...
I'm going to have to find the loaded questions game for my next GNO, looks like fun!
I love going out to dinner, and out for drinks too. Going out for drinks makes me feel so grown up haha. And I have heard so many people talk about Loaded Questions lately, I'll have to try and find it!
Game nights have got to be my favorite but I love grabbing coffee too. Plus the Earth and Tea Cafe downtown has a plethora of teas and I am ALWAYS up for some.
Post a Comment