Thursday, December 30, 2010

waahhh

this is how I feel about my computer 
 
I can only hope it goes back to normal by the time I have to go back to school...cause if not I have no idea what I'll do. I know one thing for sure- I will NEVER get a Toshiba again. Who knows when I will be able to afford a new computer though.. I'm too broke to even go out for NYE tomorrow. My plan was to go out downtown with some of my friends but after checking my bank account and having to pick my jaw off the floor, I decided that I'd better not spend money on a night out...esp since I will prob be asking my mom for a loan..since I wont be getting my loans back or getting paid until February...
I seriously cannot wait til the day that I am financially stable... that will be such a great feeling!..too bad it's still a few years away. But speaking of that, one my my New Year's Resolutions is to save money! I have got to do a better job of putting money into my savings account right when I get paid and then just not touching it!
we'll see how that goes.

anyways... nothing too exciting going on right now: just relaxing, working out every day and trying to enjoy my break from school work.
only a couple weeks left of it! 
 
Hope ya'll had a great day 

2 comments:

Leslie said...

A friend of mine has a Toshiba and she HATES it!!
Saving money is one of my New Years resolutions too! I'm a spender haha

Miss Southern Prep said...

My friend absolutely hates her Toshiba and made her parents buy her a new laptop, because hers was always broken! Hope you enjoy the last few weeks of break!