Tuesday, December 28, 2010

blahh

I need a blog makeover.
and I can't find anything on the free sites that really catches my eye.
I just chose this older Leelou template for now.
erg, do you know of any free blogger template sites that I don't know of?


annnd my computer is so annoying. seriously I want to throw it off the deck! haha it is connected to my wireless network but I can't open any web pages =\ it's so frustrating. So.. I'm hijacking my mom's computer!


anyways. I'm excited for tomorrow! Jenn, Katie, Amanda and I are heading to NC to go to the outlet mall (: Even though I'm broke it will still be a fun trip with a few of my favorite people! =]

hope ya had a great Tuesday (=

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I feel the same way about my blog! I found Brea at Utterly Chaotic Designs and her design packages start at $15! I've been put on the list to get one!

http://www.utterlychaoticdesigns.com/p/packages.html

Laura Darling said...

I have been feeling the same way. Although I do like the header on the one you just put up!!