I'm officially on Christmas break!
It felt so good to pack and leave everything school related behind. So ready for a stress-free month at home!
I had my last exam this morning... an 18 page Anatomy/Biomechanics final...and about 15 pages were identical to our midterm. There were a few tricky questions that I wasn't sure about but overall I think I did well!
Now I just have to wait to get all of my grades !
I can't believe I'm finished with one semester of grad school! only SIX more to go.
Crazy to think that two years from now I will have my Masters degree! eeek,
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hip hop hooray, im so thrilled for you girlie! :) now its time to celebrate!!!!!!
18 pages?! I would have fainted!
Now you need to celebrate for sure!! Yay for Christmas Break!!
Post a Comment