[Lyns and I by the big Christmas tree]
[cute little Christmas piggy]
This morning we got up early and headed over to pick up Karen (the future SIL) and headed to Greensboro to find our bridesmaids dresses! and we picked one! It wasn't my first or second choice but Karen likes the dress..and it ain't my wedding. All this wedding planning and stuff makes me excited for the day when I get to plan my own wedding and pick out everything. just gotta find the guy first- hopefully it won't be TOO much longer ...maybe 2011 will be my year? haha we'll see. but anyways it was a pretty great day- and I'm exhausted.
Can you believe Christmas is in ONE WEEK?? wow I can't! i haven't even finished shopping for everyone yet! Needless to say, I'll be busy this week getting things together! Have you finished shopping yet?
next year I decided that I'm going to do the Christmas shopping throughout the year- like if I see something that I think someone will like- just gonna go ahead and get it and put it away until Christmas! ha yeah yeah we'll see if that actually happens haha but it seems like a good idea!
hope ya had a great day =]


No comments:
Post a Comment