Wednesday, December 15, 2010

glad that ones over!

Had my second final today.
I got there like 45 min early and most of my other classmates were already there waiting to go in to interview (we had a designated time slot)...so I get there and I'm the only one not dressed up ( i was in jeans, they were all in kahki's or dress pants!) ...so between interviews I asked my teacher if I should go home and change into a more professional outfit and she tells me no..because the interview isnt even part of our grade !! whattt I was SO nervous for something that didn't really even matter?! crazy. I wish they had told us that before! ha
so my interview went really well I think! I was happy at the end of it. so I go into the bigger classroom to do my write up of her treatment plan, all along I was thinking it would take me 20 min to write it up...since we had done a practice one last week and they said that it would be exactly like that one. um, no. it wasn't and it took me over an hour! They added 2 sections which I wasn't really prepared for ...erg. I def underestimated that! but hopefully I can get a good grade. we shall see.

anyways. this evening I headed to the gym with Bekah and then we met two of her roommates for dinner on campus. and nowww I'm making some coffee and about to knock the rest of this paper out real quick before devoting the rest of the evening to studying for my LAST final - anatomy/biomechanics.

oh and we have a winter storm warning, supposed to get between 3-6inches tonight/tomorrow morning and I will probably NEVER say this again but I really do NOT want to be delayed or closed tomorrow. I just want to get this final over with and head home. I dont wanna have to stay here by myself for an extra day! =\


well hope ya'll have a great Wednesday (=

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Good Luck on your last final! and that's a shame they didn't tell you the interview wasn't part of your grade! Could've saved you a ton of stress!!!

Nicole said...

Good luck!! I know finals are so stressful!

Kaleena J. said...

ugh! it's the worst when you are under dressed for something, very embarrassing.

i'm glad that didn't count as part of your grade :) whew!

Amanda said...

Good luck on your last final!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know the feeling of wanting to get a final over with! I had one on Monday, but it got cancelled because of the snow, so it's rescheduled for this upcoming Monday. This was supposed to be my last week of classes, too! Oh well, I guess one extra day won't kill me, lol!