Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1 final down

welll I had my first written final this morningg..and I'm glad to have one out of the way! It wasn't toooo terrible and now i'll be obsessively checking for my grade online.
I'm kiiiinda getting nervous for my final tomorrow! Tomorrow is part oral and part written. I have to go in at 2 and I get 15 minutes to interview one of my professors while they act like a patient, and then I get 2 hours to write up their occupational profile, problem list, short term goals and long term goals. Once I get through the interview it shouldn't be too difficult.
I hate being nervous to interview my professor because I know what information I need to get from her. And I mean when i get in the real world, I will be interviewing clients all the time. I know once I have more practice I will get better at it and less stressed for it...but now, this will only be my 2nd time doing an interview like this, so yep I'm a little nervous. Plus, my patients in the future will not be my professor grading me!

anywho, at least now I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.
I feel so silly for being SO stressed out and feeling like I had no idea how I would make it through these past two weeks. and Now I just have two finals and half a paper to write before I am finished with my first semester of grad school!

oh and a THANK YOU to my sister Jenn for making my new signature! you like? 

kk off to study
...........maybe.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I like it!!

Jenn W said...

it's beautiful... but then again, errr, i may be a tad bias

Laura Darling said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Petchie said...

Love the signature, so cute, and good luck with your finals!

xoxo
Petchie

Anonymous said...

Two finals to go? You got this. Just think - break is so close. Put your stress to the left, and kick some ass!

Cute blog:) following you!