Saturday, December 25, 2010

Grateful

My heart has just been overflowing today.
My eyes on the verge of happy tears. tears of relief.
Today, I am grateful for my family.
I'm thankful for another Christmas with my Nana.

Nana slept great last night and has been so happy today,
She woke up this morning and was ready to sing Christmas songs.

I feel like all of last night was just a really bad dream!
Thank you all for your prayers and support- it really means a lot (:

We had a great Christmas, and I hope you did too.
Jason and Karen (brother and future SIL) came over this morning for Christmas Breakfast, then we opened presents and played some games! J & K left not too long after that because she needed to go home and sleep- she's a pharmacist at the hospital and worked all night last night and has to work all night tonight too! I love all the things my family bought for me this year! I got everyone on my list and a couple surprises!
I feel so very blessed.
I can't get over this- brings tears to my eyes so if you have a minute, or five- check it out.

 

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing. Alise and I watched this!

Kristin said...

Glad your grandma is doing better!! So scary!!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I'm so glad that your grandmother is better! Glad to hear that you had a good Christmas!