Saturday, December 11, 2010

last weekend

Wellll this is my last weekend at Radford until next semester!
Last night, Jenn Brooke and I went shopping in Christiansburg, I didn't get anything for myself but I did get Jenn's Christmas gift...and yes she picked it out!
Then we at dinner and rented Eclipse! Yes, I just now saw it! I LOVE the Twilight books but something about the movies just don't do it for me! but I am really looking forward to the last two movies ( i hear they are splitting Breaking Dawn into two movies).. since that was my favorite book!

This morning, Jenn and I picked up Lindsey (a girl in my program) and we headed to Wytheville to volunteer for the Give a Gift, Get a Gift event thru the community services board program that Aaron (a guy in my grad program) works at.
Here's the future OT's with Santa
ohh and I ordered new jeans from Gap today!
They are Real Straight and I realllly hope they fit well! I got them in petite so I think the length will be good. I  got new gold glitter pumps the other day and I really hope the jeans look good with them!


This evening, Mom and Dad came up and took us to dinner and then we headed to the JMU v. RU Men's bball game! It was my undergrad vs my grad school! and I definitely had to support JMU! (: Cheering on the Dukes made me realllly miss being at JMU! I loved seeing all the purple there!  and JMU won!

Tonight, I'm just relaxing.. Jenn left with mom and dad tonight since she doesn't have finals (lucky!) and Brooke is at a Christmas party with people in her grad program..so I'm sitting here watching a Lifetime movie!
Hope you have a great Saturday night (=

6 comments:

Laura Darling said...

If I went to a Penn State Villanova game, I would definitely have to cheer for Penn State too! Sounds like fun!

Jenny said...

Oh I love Lifetime movies...enjoy!

Nicole said...

yay i love gap jeans!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I'm so excited for Breaking Dawn, too! I'm so curious to see what they're going to do with the whole birth scene. Love those jeans!

P.S. Thanks for the birthday wishes! Hope you're having a great day!

Kristin said...

Gold glitter pumps would be perfect for NYE!! Now I want some!

Kasey said...

have fun with that paper! haha I hate writing papers! I hope you enjoy your christmas break!!