I really like the idea of documenting my day through pictures from my iphone! (Jenn has done it and I wanted to too!)
So, on Friday I got up kinda early and hit the gym with my friend Bekah... and then I had to work until 4:30. This is what I do at work:
and then I headed up '81
The sky was pretty clear until I got off the exit! Luckily I didn't hit any rain on the interstate though!
Friday night I went to dinner with Jenn, mom, Jason and Karen at an Indian restaurant downtown named Nawab. Mom, Jenn and I had never been there but Jason and Karen chose it and it was actually pretty good! I would definitely recommend it!
[heading into downtown Roanoke]
After dinner we went to the civic center for the JMU v. Roanoke Hockey game!
Saturday
I rode back to Radford with my friend Katie and we stopped in C'burg to go to the mall, even though I didn't find anything worth buying! Then we went to see my roommate, Brooke, perform in the Opera on campus.
[she's in the blue dress] It was an opera for kids so they spent last Wed and Thurs performing at local elementary schools and then Saturday was their final performance where their friends or family could come watch! She did soo good! =]
After the show was over we all went to Macado's and then I just spent the evening watching football games!
Today, I got up early and headed to church with Jenn and Amanda in Blacksburg. It was a really good service, there was a Q&A session with a panel of 5 members of the church about missions and evangelizing. It was really interesting and made me think! Next week in missions Sunday so this was just to set the scene for next week! The rest of the day I've spent doing homework, oh and baking these:
-pumpkin spice cookies with cream cheese icing, and they are delicious!!
allrighty well I'm back to finishing up my assignment that's due in the morning! Hope ya'll had a great weekend!!

5 comments:
I am jealous of what you do at work! haha
Those pumpkin spice cookies look amazing.
Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Those cookies look delicious!!
the cookies look delicious!
sounds like a fun weekend!! Those cookies look so good! My mouth is watering now!
sounds like a fun weekend!! Those cookies look so good! My mouth is watering now!
Post a Comment