Monday, November 8, 2010
Meet Me on Monday
{ONE} What is your favorite kind of pie?
Apple!! My brother makes the best apple pie! and it have to be hot with ice cream melted on it!
{TWO}Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?
Definitely not. I keep the gas tank about half at all times! I was riding the motorcycle with my dad and we ran out of gas-luckily we were right near a gas station and he didn't have to push it very far.
{THREE}How many languages do you speak?
Just English fluently! I took 4 years of French back in highschool and I bet I remember enough key phrases to get around in France if I needed to haha. I know it's not spoken but I also know a some sign language- ha enough to carry on basic conversations- or sign to my sister when I can't say what I want out loud!
{FOUR}Do you take daily vitamins?
Yes, I take these:
{FIVE}What is your worst eating habit?
I hate it but I eat whenever I am bored!! that's the worst, because even though I'm not hungry I end up snacking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi. Following you via Meet Me on Monday; hope you will follow me back. http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment