Wednesday, November 3, 2010
What I'm Loving Wednesday
I'm loving that It's NOVEMBER! and all week it has felt just like fall outside (: and I get to wear these again:
I'm loving that I ran on the trail by the river today and stepped on all the crunchy leaves! does anyone else love a good crunchy leaf? haha
I'm loving that I only have ONE class tomorrow and then its kindof the weekend. (besides working Thursday and Friday)
I'm loving that I'm having this meal again for dinner and it is so yummy!
I'm loving that I have FINALLY found dress pants that arent miles too long!! For any other short girls out there: check out NY&Co's petite sections, I'm about to order some from Gap and compare, since they have a half inch shorter inseam than the NY&Co ones.
and Yes, I'm LOVING the general outcome of the elections yesterday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I love running and hearing the leaves crunch under my feet too!
I understand your short girl troubles! It is nearly impossible to find pants! I will definitely be looking at NY & Co!
yes this fall weather is amazing!! i whipped out my uggs today too!
Thanks for following my blog! And I too am so glad that the temps are dropping- I'm so ready to put the Uggs on again!
Thanks for playing along!
I love NY&Co too :)
I wear NY&Co's petite pants, too, but be careful with some of them. Once they wash, then they are TOO short! UGH!
Express also has pants that come in short and they work well for me. You might give them a try! Happy shopping!
I am LOVING that my new background!! Thank you for sharing it with me!
Post a Comment