Sunday, October 31, 2010

.....


Friday was the Trick or Treat Trail, I think I have mentioned on here before that I planned for the OT program to have a table down there?.. well it was def a success. we ran out of candy about halfway through and had to get more. apparently while I was gone to pick up more candy a kid was crying because we were out! hah glad I missed that! I took a few pics down there but the only one I was in my eyes were half closed! oops!




(some lady dressed her dogs up and I just had to take a pic of them-too cute!)


Last night Lauren and I went to Lindsey's (a girl in the OT program too) apartment and then over to Lauren's bf's house for a while. It was a pretty fun night! I hadn't really planned on going out until like Thursday so I kinda threw my costume together and it cost me a whoppin $8! haha I wish I had taken more pictures but here's a few that I did get:
(yay for 3/16 of the OT class haha)

Today, I'm planning on just relaxing, watching the scary movies on AMC and maybe I'll get a little homework done, but eh maybe not!  
Can't wait to see pictures from ya'lls weekend!

1 comment:

Kaleena J. said...

She dressed up her dogs? Haha cute!

Our plans for the day sound similar. :)

Happy Halloween!