Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What I saw this morning..

I was just sitting in my living this morning after I had finished getting ready, sitting at our bar checking my email and deciding what to pack for lunch today. Then I hear sirens.
I turned around to look our the living room window and see about 5 police cars coming down the road, followed by 2 ambulances.

I decided to look out the window on the back side of our townhouse to see if I could see where they were going.
I was shocked at what I saw.

Turns out that while I was going about my normal routine this morning, someone's world was changing forever.
just about 50 yards down the road were the ambulance and police cars, two cars with their hazard lights on, a bike in the ditch and a man laying on the pavement while EMT's were working on him.

I couldn't believe what had just happened.
I'm not sure who the person that got hit by the war was but I have been thinking about him/her all day. I wonder if he'll be okay.. I wish I could find out what happened...
I'm also wondering about the person that hit him- I can't imagine what something like that would do to a person.


Definitely going to be sending up some prayers for the both of them!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, how awful! I will definitely lift up a prayer for this situation!

Anonymous said...

Just seeing situations like that definitely sticks with me- I couldn't imagine being involved as well!