
I'm loving this beautiful weather! I got to run outside today in shorts and a t-shirt and it was soo nice (:
I'm loving that my friend Bekah and I got our lowest time on our 3.1 mile run today! It was rough but we ran it faster than we had before!
I'm loving that its Wednesday and that I'm done with classes for the day! Wednesdays are my longest days- i have class 8:30-3 (like highschool again!!) so It's always a relief when 3:00 rolls around!
I'm loving that the CMA's are tonight!! I can't wait to see:
Even though she is the host I really hope she performs too!
oh and her:
can't wait to see if/what song she performs!
I'm loving that there is only FIVE more days of class until Thanksgiving break!
I'm loving the new blogs I have found recently! and this blog-hop!! (:
Happy Wednesday, ya'll

5 comments:
Oh I'm so excited now! I completely forgot the CMAs are tonight!!
Thanks for playing along!
I just love Carrie Underwood :) She'll be a great host!
I can not wait to see Carrie tonight either!
SO looking forward to the CMA'S as well!!
Carrie is my hair idol! I would looove to have hair like hers! I hope you've had a great day!
Post a Comment