Wednesday, November 24, 2010

wee bit wednesday


{one}What kind of camera do you have?
 I have a little panasonic digital camera, nothing special but it does the job. I won it in a raffle and my apartment complex last year! Eventually I want to get a nice one...but i'll have to wait til the I get the funds!

{two}You just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. What do you buy?
Maybe I'd buy myself a nice camera!

{three}If you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever, or 5000 miles away
I definitely could NOT live with my parents forever, but I wouldn't want to be that far away either. 

{four} Is your christmas tree up yet?
Nope, but we'll probably get in within the next week or so. We are going to enjoy Thanksgiving first (I hate when people jump the gun with Xmas decorations!)

{five}Do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store?
If I remember them! I love the idea of them and using them but I seem to always forget them at home or in the car..

{six}Which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal for the rest of your life?
eating the same meal everyday for the rest of my life would be worse! but they would both be pretty bad

{seven}Name three things you are thankful for this season
my family, my true friends and that I am blessed/don't need basic things

{eight}Do you dye/highlight your hair? If so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon?
I dye my hair brown, it's naturally brown but sometimes I dye it darker...myself.

{nine}Would you rather watch a move at home or in the theater?
at home, it costs WAY too much to see a movie at the theater

{ten}Would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5million all at once?
Definitely $1000 a week

No comments: