I am on break!!
and I use the term "break" loosely because it's not much of one.
Warning: this post is gonna be scatterbrained!
While I am enjoying being home and not having to get up and go to class every morning, I still have quite a bit of homework to do this week. Here's whats on my To-Do list:
-write a letter to my congressman advocating for OT
-finish my professional portfolio
-think of activities/items to put in my Tool Kit (its an assignment where we all got assigned a different skill (mine is balance) and we have to think if activities or whatever to put in a small tub and present it to the class)
I do plan on having some fun this week though!
Friday-Sunday Jenn and I dog sitted for Jason and Karen (brother and future SIL). We love watching their dog! She is just so perfect- loves to be right by us, sitting on our laps and cuddling... I want to steal her!
Sunday we had good service at church- I love love love coming home and getting to go to Parkway... and then I went to my mom's church for their thanksgiving pot luck... yum (:
The past few days I have been running outside, still getting ready for the 5k downtown on Thursday morning.. I'm really looking forward to it! Yesterday Jenn and I did 3 miles in just over 27 minutes, and my goal for the 5k (3.1miles) is under 30min!
Jenn and I had a pretty busy day today..we got up kinda early and headed to visit the classroom of the site supervisor for the camp that Jenn worked at over the summer ..a couple of the campers are in her class and I was so excited to see one of them- he is just too precious for words!! Then we headed to Lifeway where I got a cute new bible for only $5! I have had my other for so many years and it was def time for a new one! then we stopped by Texas to see when we could work -and we'll be selling giftcards on Black Friday- oh joy! haha better than actually working though!
Tonight, Jenn, Mom and I met Karen at David's Bridal because her wedding dress had come in and she went to try it on! It is SOO pretty! She said she's gonna have a hard time keeping it a secret and away from Jason- cause he finds things easily ahah but he better not go snooping for it! Now we just need to get bridesmaids dresses! (=
we also went to the new gym here in Roanoke, my parents joined probably about a month ago (after cancelling our membership at the one closer to our house!) and today they added us to the plan- thank goodness. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't belong to a gym-esp over Xmas break!
okayy I think I've bored you enough for now (:
Hope ya'll had a great Monday!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That dog is so cute!! Glad you are on "break"
Enjoy your break!
Post a Comment