Week Two
Ruth 1: 6-14
1. What did Naomi want Ruth and Orpah to do?
She told them to go back to their mothers
2.What did Naomi wish the Lord to grant Ruth and Orpah
She wanted them to find new husbands
3.What did Ruth and Orpah offer to do?
The said that they would continue on with her
4.What custom did Naomi refer to?
Levirate Marriage custom
5.What was the purpose of this custom?
carry on the dead man's inheritance, property etc..
6.How did Orpah and Ruth react to Naomi's statement?
Orpah kissed her goodbye but Ruth clung to her and didn't leave
7.What does Naomi's name mean?
lovely one
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you for linking up!!!
Hey girl! just wanted to let you know, no bible study this week. : (
I work mon and tues and am leaving for Branson, MO on wednesday!!! I hope you have a FABULOUS week! I will try to post quick updates on the trip from the hubs phone!!
Post a Comment