Hmm. I don't really ever eat pastries for breakfast but I'd choose a cinnamon bun..yum!
2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
ha Yepp.. I was a reindeer ..wish I had a picture
3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
I don't really accessorize too much- but I would say necklaces or bracelets...and a cute pair of shoes
4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
a good pair of jeans!
5. What is your favorite color and why?
hm, right now I am loving dark purple and gray (hence the blog background).. I don't really have a very favorite color
6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
I love decorated sugar cookies
7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion etc)
It changes depending on the season but right now its Twisted Peppermint from Bath and Body works
8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
any multipurpose cleaner...
9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
I want to be a mom and I want to be a stay-at-home mom until my kids are in school and an Occupational Therapist
and right now I'm in grad school to become an OT
Taylor Swift's new CD Speak Now

1 comment:
I can't wait to make sugar cookies for xmas!
Post a Comment