{link up with Jamie to join in!}
I'm loving that I got a card in the mail today with a $5 Starbucks giftcard. That means that the next three drinks (thanks to the 2 free drink coupons I got yesterday) I get from there are free...SCORE. The card is from the church that I've been going to for the past month. I turned in a "Howdy Card" last Sunday and they sent me a card- how sweet is that?! I'm glad to have found a church here that I really enjoy!
I'm Loving that I have ONE day of class -and ONLY ONE class tomorrow- left until Thanksgiving break.. even thought I won't get too much of a break considering I have put off two major projects that are due right after we get back.
I'm Loving that I get to watch this little cutie for the weekend! My brother and future SIL are in Chicago til Sunday so Jenn and I are picking her up from boarding on Friday to watch her over the weekend!(bad quality pic taken with my phone)
I'm loving that the preview for "Love & Other Drugs" plays all the time because lately I have just loved looking at Jake Gyllenhaal, he never really caught my eye before but wowza when did he get so hottt? Know any guys out there in the real world that look like this? send 'em my way ;)
I'm loving that my room has stayed (kinda) clean for this whole week! ha ha my desk? not so much. it is impossible to keep that thing de-cluttered!
Happy Wednesday



4 comments:
That movie looks so good... as does he! :) I hope you have a great night!
Thanks for playing along!
And yes...Jake is a cutie!
right there with ya' on counting down to thanksgiving break!
what great things to love! I'm loving the puppy, it's so cute!! have a great week!
Post a Comment