Monday, November 29, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

brrr it sure is chilly monday! 
I had to scrape my car windows this morning with a spatula..
might need to invest in a real ice scraper soon. ha. Alrighty well not much to stay this afternoon so here's the monday blog-hop! enjoy!
 

1. What's your favorite way to eat chicken.
chicken is my favorite! I loove it on the grill with lemon pepper seasoning the best!

2. Have you decorated for Christmas yet?
Yep! We decorated our apartment yesterday! Loves of lights and little Christmas things all around, a new door mat and a Merry Christmas sign hanging on the door!

3. What is your favorite article of clothing?
cardigans! I have 2 black, a brown, a green, a purple and a cream colored one! they are so easy to just put a cami on underneath and there ya go!

4. Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?
I pay them online if I can! its so much more convenient!

5.Do you make Christmas cookies?
Yep! I love to make sugar cookies and use xmas cookie cutters and then decorate them with icing and sprinkles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, I scraped my windshield with a cd case this morning, so I'm right there with ya!