Tuesday, November 30, 2010

these next three weeks


That's going to be me these next few weeks. I seriously can't believe all that I have to do!! Since I know you are curious (ha) this is my to-do list.
-Present my professional portfolio
-Write a SOAP note
-Cross-Cultural Inverview + Paper
-Tool Kit + presentation (if ya'll have any ideas of activities that can fit into a box that work on balance, let me know!!)
-Anatomy/Biomechanics check out (one on one with my anatomy professor, who is also my adviser and the program director!, he can ask us anything about any muscle, what muscles work for a specific activity like getting out of bed, how to cue someone to move, etc..basically anything we have talked about since aug)
-Clinical Skills Competency Demo (one on one with a professor- I have to go in and draw a scenario out of a hat and act it out as the therapist and my prof. as the patient.)
-OT Process final exam (part role play, part written)
-Anatomy final written exam
-Clinical skills final written exam

sooo, if I am not blogging so much these next few weeks- that's why. Can't wait til Dec.16

8 comments:

Suze said...

good luck lady! i have a crazy two weeks too :( this being one of them ugh!

Petchie said...

I am literally pulling my hair out too over these last few weeks of the semester.Good luck with everything!

xoxo
Petchie

Nicole said...

I'll be saying some special prayers for you lady!

BelleinBows said...

I don't envy you. Good luck.

Amanda said...

Wow that's a lot! Good luck!

Laura Darling said...

Don't you hate how all the work piles up around the holidays? I normally have class two nights a week, but for the next three weeks I have it three nights a week! And I have a seminar this Friday night and all day Saturday! Plus working full time and I am totally dreading it! Although at least I don't have finals yet since my semester just started...so good luck with those!!! Hopefully Dec. 16 will come very fast!!

Leslie said...

what a dreadful to do list!!! good luck crossing everything off!!!

Unknown said...

Good luck! And hopefully you have time to enjoy the holidays:-)