Sunday, November 28, 2010

end of break/back at school

first off,  I'm obsessed with picnik- hence my new background and header! it is seriously SO easy to do!
you like?

I had a pretty good weekend and hope you did too!
Friday I worked at Texas, Jenn and I just sat up a table in the foyer and sold giftcards so that was easy peasy! then I spend friday evening finishing up my professional portfolio and working on a couple other things.
Saturday morning we headed to my great aunts house for our family get together and thanksgiving lunch. There were quite a bit of people there so it was pretty fun! I know my mom really enjoyed seeing all her family.  On the way home Saturday, the interstate was NUTS! it was so backed up, for milessss. We got home and looked at the news and it turns out that the wreck that caused the backup resulted in a 12 year old being killed =\ so sad.
Sat night I headed downtown with Lynsey and Erica! We had a really fun time (:


This morning I got up and went to church! I was so glad I went because my fave girl sang an amazing song and brought tears to my eyes. seriously Parkway has the. best. singers. I wish they had a cd so I could listen to them all day everyday.


After church I had lunch with the fam, packed up and headed back to school. We hit more traffic today- and slowed our trip down just a bit but it wasn't too terrible.  We've been decorating the apt a little bit this evening.. I LOVE decorating for Christmas, makes the apt feel much more "homey".
Now its time to relax and enjoy the evening before I enter in a continuous state of 'Stressed Out' tomorrow.

3 comments:

Petchie said...

I'm back to school tomorrow as well and I know I will be totally stressed out too because the end of the semester is rapidly approaching.

Try not to stress too much and have fun decorating.

Laura Darling said...

I LOVE your new background and header! How did you go it? I am so bad at that stuff!

Nicole said...

Love the Christmas makeover! :) And I am totally with you. I'll be in that stressed out state too!