Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Me on Monday



1. How Many Pillows Do You Sleep With?
-I have 4 regular + 1 body pillow on my bed and I use 2-3 of them. I can't stand sleeping while laying flat- gotta have my head elevated a little bit.

2.Where will you eat at on Thanksgiving?
-I'll eat at my house on Thanksgiving day, we'll have my grandma and brother and future SIL over. Then on Saturday we will be heading out of town for a get-together with my mom's side of the family.

3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
-Definitely go to a party. That way I don't have to set-up, entertain everyone and clean up. I stress out if I have to plan something- hoping that everyone comes and has a good time. Ha and I'm agreeing with Jenny on this one: if I go to a party you can leave whenever you want- (and I usually don't stay til the wee hours!) but if it's at my place then I'm just stuck- and we alllll have those friends who can't take a hint that the get together is over! haha

4. How many purses do you own?
- ya'll might think this is weird but I never carry a purse! I just have a Coach clutch that fits my card holder,  iphone and chapstick and I just clip my keys onto the strap.

5.What is your favorite kind of seafood?
-I love crab legs. YUM. I don't eat get to have them too often though, only a couple times during the summer when I go to the beach.

No comments: