I recently came across Kristin's blog at Adventures in Mitchell"ville" and love it! She is starting an online blog-hop bible study through the book of Ruth. I am really excited to join in-- and you should too!
here's how it works:
Mondays: she posts the readings and some questions to think about and answer
Wednesdays: you post your answers to her questions on your blog and she will post her answers and a linkup-thing for you to link to her post and so you can go see what everyone else had to say!
easy peasy right?
This week's reading is Ruth 1:6-14 (I missed last week which was Ruth 1: 1-5)
So, go visit her blog and join in with us!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww!! Jessica, thank you so very much for telling people about the blog hop! It's hard for people to make time to read their Bible's daily. Me included! so, i think this is a good way for us to learn and grow in the word of God! :)
Post a Comment