Here's a pic from that day...
[Kate, Me and Jenn]
I was so sad that day, I teared up at the Alma Mater. just knowing that would be the last time in Bridgeforth Stadium as a JMU student. I miss it but I've been able to see two football games there this season~
here's the three of us a year later back in the stadium:
[ha jenn has the same sunglasses still!]
Also this time last year I was frantic and so stressed about getting good GRE scores, getting my transcripts requested and sent, and completed alllll the parts of the applications for the schools I was applying for... Now, A year later it feels SO good to not have to worry about getting into a grad program anymore- it's such a relief and it was worth all the stress to get to where I am today.
That's a reason I LOVE blogging- I will always have these memories wrote down and can go back and see what I was doing/feeling on pretty much any da.
Do ya'll often go back and look at posts from a year (or more) ago and see how far you've come, how things have changed, how things have worked out for the best?



3 comments:
I so miss being in the stadium at Penn State. It is definitely weird to look back at a year ago though. Funny how things change!
LOVED your interview on simple sunshine and daisys :) and I couldn't agree more, blogging is the best and most creative journal we could have! can't wait to keep reading what you have to document!!
Thank you so very much for stoppn by my blog and leaving a comment!! :)
Yes, you are correct. I will post the scriptures and questions on mondays and then answers and link up on wednesdays. I'm so very glad you are going to participate!! :)
I love your blog by the way!! I'm your newest follower!!
I havent been blogging that long yet but i'm so very sure i will go back and get teary eyed over some things as well.
Just look how far you've come since that game day!! Grad school!!! That's AWESOME!! Congrats!!
Looking forward to getting to know you!
Post a Comment