Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's OCTOBER..

yayy  (:
October is one of my favorite months and I'm so glad it has arrived, and brought with it:
cool mornings
pumpkin spice lattes
pumpkin bread
the chance to wear sweaters and uggs (:
and many more good things to come!! 

This past weekend was pretty low-key.
 I went out on Thursday night to celebrate my friends birfday: It was such a fun night!
Friday I had to work and did a little bit of homework, On Saturday I went to the RU v. VMI Rugby game since my friend is on the VMI team..saw him for a little bit then went to the mall in Christiansburg and wasted time. Sunday was the gym and library day! haha
 that's my weekend in a nutshell! (:

anywho:
While this is going to be a good month,  it's also going to by my busiest thus far. 
Midterms are starting- I have my first one tomorrow! and another next week.
I should be studying but hello. I have priorities ;) ha. ha.


So are you loving October as much as me?  Have you already decided what to be for Halloween? (I am terrrible at coming up with costume ideas)


ooh and I desperately need a blog makeover- LeeLou is supposed to be posting some new templates this month and I can't wait to check them out!!  I have spent some time browsing other blog design sites and haven't been too impressed with the fall ones that I have seen.

kedoke, I guess I will study for a little bit before Teen Mom comes on!
Hope ya'll have a great night !

5 comments:

Laura Darling said...

I had my first pumpkin spice latte the other day and I LOVED it. I can't wait to get another.

Also I missed Teen Mom tonight, but I heard it was full of drama! I can't wait until it's online and I can watch!

Kaleena J. said...

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE! HOORAY!

Kristin said...

I have to try a pumpkin spice latte! I hear how much everyone loves them!
I just paid a deposit for a new backgroud, think its going to be a couple weeks because she gets to it but im so excited

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thank you for the sweet comment on my post! I am now following you also :) and I am now craving a pumpkin spice latte mmm!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! I believe I use the first simple template, it's the light blue one. Let me know if it helps you!