Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thirty on Thursday

Soo since I have nothing exciting going on right now..I'm copying Simple Thoughts from a Simple Girl and answering thirty questions on this fine Thursday (:

1. What color was the last cup you drank out of?
my pink camelbak water bottle.

2. Ever been to a real haunted house?
hm..real? well I went on a ghost tour in Charleston SC and we toured an old haunted jail- it was pretty creepy

3. What windows are open on your desktop right now?
blogger, facebook, and my RU account

4. How many songs are on your ipod?
eh, i'm lazy and dont feel like going upstairs and checking. its a 30gb and its pretty much filled up

5. Do you know what you plan to do for your next birthday?
well..my birfday is in December..and its right near finals week- so you take a guess. haha It will be my 23rd so its not like its anything exciting!

6. What book are you currently reading?
I wish I had time to read a book- but all I have time for is to read what is assigned for classes =\

7. Do you make your bed each morning?
neh, just kinda throw my covers back in place..

8. Do you believe in staying "healthy"?
Yeah, I do the best I can and try to make good choices to say healthy!

9. Do you alphabetize your movies?
no, I barely own any movies anyways..

10. Do you collect anything?
I sure don't..

11. What's one thing you're looking forward to?
Next week to be OVER! haha  and to carve pumpkins and other halloween-y things!

12. Are you ever shy?
Hm, yeah i'm sure I am sometimes! I wouldn't describe myself as a shy person though

13. Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
Lauren

14. Where did you get the last shoes you wore?
Ross

15. Have you ever been in love?
not yet... 

16. What's your favorite season?
FALLLL (: its pretty much perfect

17. Do you think you will have the same best friend a year from now?
yesss. I have had the same best friends for forever!

18. Do you have any older siblings?
Yeah, my brother Jason is 26

19. Are you waiting for a phone call?
Nope

20. How late did you stay up last night?
probably around 11:30

21. Would you ever get a tattoo?
Nope! can't think of anything that I would want on my body when I'm 80

22. Are you afraid of the dark?
not the dark necessarily, just the fact that I can't see in the dark..  and I hate hearing creepy sounds in the dark

23. Ever received a speeding ticket?
Nope! thankfully

24. What kind of candy sounds good right now?
Candy Corn, and I have some right on my coffee table (:

25. Are your nails painted?
Yep- I painted my fingernails and toenails brown yesterday (: good fall color

26. Do you like pickles?
Nope, but I order them on my chik-fil-a sandwiches just for a little flavor and pick them off before I eat it.

27. When is the last time you worked out?
Sadly, it was Sunday, and today is Thursday =\ I'm awful - and having such a hard time getting into a routine! it sucks 

28. Dresses or jeans?
jeans

29. What is the last song you put on your itunes?
Nelly- Just a Dream

30. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yep- cause its thursday and I only had one class and now its the weekend (:

1 comment:

Anna Katrina said...

love reading your answers! haunted houses creep me out haha


<3<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com