Thursday, September 30, 2010

wee bit wednesday- on a thursday

 
 
{one} what is your biggest pet peeve?
tardiness. I hate when people are late/make me wait.

{two} what is your favorite dessert?
cheesecake with cherries..

{three} what is the first thing you notice about people?
their smile

{four} are you usually late, early or right on time?
early!. always early.

{five} have you ever fired a gun?
does a BB gun count? ha

{six} are you right-handed or left-handed?
right.

{seven} which do you prefer: coke or pepsi?
meh, neither. 

{eight} do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
ha no- I'm not that great of a dancer. 


{nine} what’s your favorite movie snack?
popcorn and sour patch kids!

{ten} do you scream on roller coasters?
well... I don't really do roller coasters. i get scared!!

2 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

I hate roller coasters! I get so scared, I start to cry!

this free bird said...

i don't do roller coasters either. i just see them in the distance and feel woozy - that's good enough for me thanks! hehe

xoxo,
carrie