yay, it's finally friday!
Yesterday, my anatomy class got to go to the cadaver lab to look at all the arm muscles!! I was so excited because I think it is just so interested to see all the muscles on a real human body, not a plastic model or pictures in a book! It's def not for everyone though- a couple of the girls thought they might be sick and one of them cried almost the whole time. You just have to detach yourself and not think about the person this body once was. The only part that creeps me out is seeing the face.. but our teacher kept it covered up.
So.. I work at the Teaching Resource Center-aka a library-and my boss had me find a bunch of videos that we thought a professor in the nutrition dept might be able to use in her classes on a bunch of topics that she suggested so I met with her yesterday to show her all the videos I found... she wanted DVD's that the TRC could purchase or videos that she could show right from her computer- so of course I looked on YouTube! I spent SO much time going throught probably over 50 YouTube videos making sure they were good quality and getting an organized list of the links.. and I planned on showing her them but when I walked in and said I had trouble finding actual DVD's for purchase but I found good videos on YT and she said.. "...No, those won't work, the students can find those themselves"... so the meeting pretty much ended right there. what a waste of my time!
then I had to work 5-9 and it was So boring. but at least I was able to get some work done!
ahh and now onto today! I have to work 1:30-3:30 then I am off to JMU to see my old roomies and go out for fishbowl margs (: and then we're heading to a party that our friend is having..should be a good night! we were supposed to go to the JMU v LU game tomorrow but our tickets fell through yesterday =[ such a bummer.
allllrighty I hope ya'll have a good Friday (:
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fishbowl Margaritas sound delish!!
Post a Comment