Wednesday, September 22, 2010

wee bit wednesday

it's wednesday again already?! and you know what that means:




{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?
living right next to my two best friends...we had so much fun together!

{two} what is your middle name?
Leigh

{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?

biting my nails! I love being able to paint them now!

{four} what do you order when you order chinese food?
can't even tell you the last time I ordered chinese...i'd prob get some kind of chicken.

{five} what’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
hmm.. can a dumbster count? I got a really nice headboard the other week out of the dumpster behind out apartment!

{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
I liked my witch one from a couple years ago.


{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?
n/a I don't watch  game shows

{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?
blueberry pancakes (:

{nine} what’s your least favorite word?
i hate hate hate  the 'p' word

{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation
i feel like lots of things happen without me having an explanation- but someday everything will make sense! 


3 comments:

Leslie said...

now i'm REALLY craving pancakes!!! haha and dumpster finds are always the best! :)

Brittany said...

Love the witch costume!!

Pleaseee tell me how you stopped biting your nails! I've been doing it for so long and really want to stop :( Any suggestions?

Kate said...

#1-awww lol. Tonight Sterling was at my house and he said it was dangerous to stand under the trees in our front yard because you might get hit by a walnut. I then proceeded to tell him about our walnut in the road stories and he thought it was funny.

#6-This was one of the most fun Halloweens ever!!! haha, Tigger? You might kill me for that. They probably found that witch hat somewhere when they were moving out of their apartment.