nope, I didn't have the holiday off today! Still had class from 8:30-noon!
nothing too exciting going on my way.
I spent the weekend renting a couple movies and getting lots of homework and reading done. I have SO much reading to do every single day - luckily its all interesting/has to do with OT so it makes it a little more bearable.
Also the first JMU football game was on Saturday- I listened to some of it online and we WON! (: I hate not being there and that Radford doesn't even have a football team- and there is NO way I'm hoppin' on the Virginia Tech bandwagon (VT is like 20min down the road) So I will just cheer on my Dukes from a distance!
anywho..
My second class today was pretty fun! We all had different scenarios to act out and my partner, Lauren, and I were blind and it was our first week at school and we had to find a room on the 2nd floor of our building. I was blindfolded first and the partner wasn't really supposed to help me- only if it was necessary! I somehow got onto the elevator and had no clue how.. I was just feeling the walls and I stopped and said "I hear the elevator" and then I was apparently just feeling the walls of the elevator cause I almost ended up pressing the emergency buttons and then my partner told me that I was already on the elevator! It was so funny!
Oh and I am SO jealous of my future SIL- she left today to spend the next three weeks in...
I can't wait to hear all about it and see her pictures when she gets back!
kk back to reading and such before the Bachelor Pad! (=
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I went to JMU this past weekend! I was planning on staying for the football game, but I got into a little trouble on Friday night...
I am so mad-I had classes yesterday, too! Hope you're having a great day!
I am so bummed Peyton went home!!
Post a Comment